World Wrestling Entertainmens chairman and chief executive officer Vince McMahon has reportedly issued some guidelines for WWE wrestlers who happen to have accounts on Twitter, the popular social networking site, according to F4WOnline.com.
- Do not post any tweets while drunk or while at a bar.
- Avoid texting after midnight.
- Do not tweet directly about a key competitor (i.e, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling).
- Make no references to being seen with non-WWE talent (i.e., TNA stars).
- Try to limit any talk about Ultimate Fighting Championship (which son Shane might get financially involved with) or mixed martial arts, in general.
After a recent incident with The Miz, though, I'd add another rule.
- Don't tweet at all while being pulled over by the police on a traffic stop.